BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cursed?

Sooooo, does anyone actually believe in being cursed?? Well, either my car is cursed or it's me. Maybe I shouldn't be driving? I have only been driving for about 4-5 years and 4 times I have been rear ended. Can you believe that? It's ridiculous having to pay a $500 deductible each time. I don't have that kind of money!

Apparently the majority of the cars that hit me must not have insurance. They keep running away! First my tailight gets smashed, the guy backs up all the way down the road and turns to go another way. UM...HELLO???? It was on a main road, how come no one came forward and became a witness in my case??? Then I get hit in a parking lot and no one sees what happens. I wasn't in the car, so I had no idea who hit me. Crazy!! One of the reasons I hate driving is because I can't stand the other idiots on the road!

Sooooo many people need to take another driving test, because they don't know how to drive!

ok, here ends my car rant ;) Anyone got any other car stories they wanna tell? lol

2 comments:

SP said...

What's the purpose of paying a monthly fee for insurance anyway when someone comes along and hits you and you still have to pay a huge deductible? What are we paying for each month? Insurance is crap.

Emily said...

I don't get it either, they should install mini cameras in the back of cars, so I can always catch the idiots that hit me.

If we had to pay a deductible, why the crap is it so much? $500 is just ridiculous!