BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Friday, July 30, 2010

What is happening in this world???

Why can't anyone just be nice anymore? What happened to people just helping others out? I mean, I got tons of bills every month, 2 cats to take care and an apartment to pay for that I do all myself. I mean, adding all that up, it's roughly probably more than I make at my job. But yet, many people seem to think I have all the money in the world. How??? I feel like I'm paying my own job just to work there. It's crazy, and with the economy these days, you can't just quit your job and find another one.

So, as I was saying, why can't anyone ever help each other out? My family, for example, they charge for everything and can never do a favor for just for the fun of it. Well, certain people in my family anyways. How pathetic is it that your own family can't even help out???

And that ends my rant for today lol :)

1 comments:

SP said...

I hear you. It seems like hardly anyone does anything for nothing these days. Where have all the good, kind-hearted people gone?